The Sheridan College Foundation is pleased to announce we are accepting applications for Faculty Staff Grants for the Spring 2022 semester. Faculty Staff Grants are funded by generous gifts from donors to the Sheridan College Foundation. Please note the dates on the application form for applications for the Spring 2022 semesters. Eligible applicants include faculty and staff employed at Sheridan College or Sheridan College in Johnson County.
Timeline and Dates to remember:
Spring 2022 Application Deadline: February 18, 2022
Grant Awards announced: February 28, 2022 for Spring applications
Earliest start date of Project to be considered: February 28, 2022 for Spring applications
Maximum end date of a Project to be considered: May 31, 2022
Here are some tips for improving your chances of selection:
- Review and adhere to “Application Guidelines”.
- Have your application proofed for grammar and spelling.
- Before submitting your application, please make sure it is complete.
- Do not submit an application for a project that has already been started.
- Make sure you have provided all the information the committee will need to make a decision.
- Verify that your supervisor and vice-president has reviewed, approved and signed your application.
We encourage you to apply and look forward to receiving your applications.
Three necessary application documents are attached:
If you have questions, please contact Dee Davis at 675-0702 ([email protected]).