The Sheridan College Foundation is pleased to announce we are accepting applications for Faculty Staff Grants for the Spring 2021 semester. Faculty Staff Grants are funded by generous gifts from donors to the Sheridan College Foundation. Eligible applicants include faculty and staff employed at Sheridan College or Sheridan College in Johnson County.
Timeline and Dates to remember:
Spring 2021 Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
Grant Awards announced: March 5, 2021
Earliest start date of Project to be considered: March 5, 2021
Maximum end date of a Project to be considered: May 31, 2021
Proposals for the following are eligible for consideration
- Workshops, guest speakers, and enrichment activities to enhance the college experience.
- The improvement of existing courses and programs, or the development of innovative teaching techniques and new instructional materials.
- The acquisition of equipment, materials, and supplies needed to improve curriculum, procedures, or other functions of the college.
- The improvement of student services, the learning environment, or any other aspect of student life as it relates to the college.
- The planning of new courses of study or the evaluation of existing courses and programs.
- The development of appropriate vehicles to showcase talents and accomplishments of students, faculty, and staff.
- Professional development to enhance faculty/staff current responsibilities or develop new student opportunities.
- Student recruitment and retention activities.
Two necessary application documents are attached:
If you have questions, please contact Dee Davis at 675-0702 (email@example.com).
Assistant Director of Scholarships and Foundation Affairs
Sheridan College Foundation